I want to have my flow sensors, they are the type that clamp onto my single-use tubing, re-calibrated but I need to be able to get NIST certs and I would prefer not to send them too far. Any suggestions?

Not that long ago I would be telling you to invest in a good pelican case and make plans to ship them to Europe for any type of re-calibration, NIST or otherwise. However, recently Sonotec introduced the ability to conduct calibrations and re-calibrations alike, including NIST and ISO 17025, here in the States for their sensors. If your flow sensors are Sonotec then you should be in good shape. If not, it would not hurt to ask if they might be able to assist you with the sensors you do have.