Can you recommend a single-use pressure sensor? My application uses 1″ ID tubing and I would prefer a sanitary flange.

For your application, two single-use pressure sensors immediately come to mind. The first being the PendoTech offering which has a proven history of excellence and with which I have first-hand experience. The second offering being from Parker, which I knew more personally when they were SciLog, and also enjoys a history of excellence. I would urge you to take a look at both and see which best meets your needs.